Strawberry Cake Recipe
Here's an easy
strawberry cake recipe!
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package of strawberry-flavored gelatin powder
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 eggs (that have been lightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup of strawberries (mashed)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup strawberries (mashed)
1. Combine the white cake mix with the gelatin powder in a good sized mixing
2. Next you mix in the oil, the water, the eggs, and the strawberries, and
beat the mixture.
3. Pour the batter into two 9-inch round cake pans that have been greased and
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. It is done when a toothpick that has
been inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
5. Let the cake cool and then frost it with the strawberry icing.
To make the icing, you beat the confectioners' sugar and the butter together
until the mixture is smooth.
Then, simply add the strawberries and mix them in with a spoon.
Put the icing between the layers, then generously cover the top and sides of
Return from strawberry cake recipe to the recipes page
Go to home page
Please feel free to share this recipe with a friend!