This cake looks really weird but it tastes VERY good. To give you an idea, it looks like Roquefort cheese. But don't worry, the taste is completely different!
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup of orange juice
2 cups of blueberries
2 cups of flour
2 tea spoons of baking powder
1 tea spoon of salt
1 tea spoon of vanilla
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1. In a bowl, mix sugar and butter.
2. Add up eggs, one at a time, and stir.
3. Add Vanilla.
4. In another recipient, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Add bits of it into the bowl alternating with the orange juice, starting and ending with the dry ingredient.
6. Add delicately the blueberries.
7. Put the result into a tubular mold.
8. Cover with brown suger
9. Bake 40 minutes at 350ºF