Juanita's Graham Cracker Coffee Cake Recipe
This is a favorite coffee cake recipe from my amiga Juanita, who lives in sunny Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Graham Cracker Coffee Cake
List of ingredients:
1 box yellow cake mix
3 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup water
2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp ground cinnamon
3/4 cup melted butter or margarine
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Grease and flour a 9" x 13" baking pan.
2. Mix Batter ingredients together until smooth. Pour half of the batter into the baking pan.
3. Mix Crumb ingredients together. Spoon half of the crumb mixture over the batter in the baking pan.
4. Put remaining batter over crumbs in the baking pan. Lastly, put the remainder of the crumbs on top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.