Jello Cake Recipe
cake recipe can
be made with any flavor!"
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1 box of your favorite flavor of Jello (strawberry is a good choice)
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- Fruit to match the flavor of the Jello (this is optional)
Prepare the cake according to the instructions on the package. After
the pans are taken out of the oven, allow them to cool until they are at room
temperature. Poke holes from top to bottom with a fork over the entire
cake in both pans. Prepare the Jello using the instructions on the package
but do not allow it to set. Carefully poor the liquid Jello over the cake
in both pans. Place the pans in the refrigerator to chill. Overnight
is best, but a few hours will do. Carefully put the cake in a serving
platter. (Hint: set the pans in hot water for a minute before taking the
cakes out). Once the cake is in the platter, top it off with Cool Whip and
(optional) fruit pieces.
Helpful tips from people who have made this cake:
- One mom said that this was the perfect summer dessert and that her
kids loved it.
- One lady uses yellow cake mix and mixes vanilla pudding with the
Cool Whip to make the topping.
- Another mom, who makes it with strawberry Jello (our favorite),
arranges fresh strawberry slices on top.
jello cake recipe to cakes a to l
Go to recipes page