Easy Banana Split Cake Recipe
easy banana split cake recipe gets
rave reviews by all who have tasted it!"
- 1 package of crushed vanilla wafers (around 16 ounces)
- 1 cup melted margarine
- 1 can of drained, crushed pineapple (20 ounces)
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 6 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping (that has been allowed to
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (or whatever your favorite nuts are)
- 10 red (maraschino) cherries
This is super easy!
Mix the vanilla wafers and the melted margarine and pat the mixture into
the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
Beat the confectioners' sugar and the cream cheese until the mixture is
fluffy. Spread it on top of the crust. Spoon the pineapple on top of the cream
cheese layer. Slice the bananas and put them on top of the pineapple. Put on the
whipped topping and then sprinkle with the nuts and cherries.
- One person who has made this dessert advised that the pineapples
need to be strained well or they could possibly be too runny.
- One user substituted light cream cheese to cut back on some of the
- Another mom soaked the sliced bananas in pineapple juice to keep
them from turning brown.
easy banana split cake recipe to cakes a to l
Go to recipes page