Crumb Cake Recipe
This crumb cake
recipe is so simple!
1 box of butter recipe cake mix (Betty Crocker will work fine)
1/4 cup of butter that has been allowed to soften
4 eggs (large)
1 cup of water
1 1/2 cups of butter (that has been allowed to sit outside the refrigerator for
at least two hours)
3 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
3 teaspoons of vanilla
3 teaspoons of cinnamon (some people suggest adding a little more to give the
cake more flavor)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Grease and flour an 11 x 17 cookie sheet (that has sides).
2. Mix cake (using all four of the ingredients above) and then place it into the
3. Bake it at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
4. To make the crumbs, mix the five ingredients in a bowl.
5. Cover the entire cake with the crumb mixture.
6. Bake the entire mixture for an additional 15 minutes.
7. Let it cool and then sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
Return from crumb cake recipe to the recipes page
Go to home page
This is a great cake for large family gatherings and churches.
You will get lots of requests to share this recipe! Feel free to tell your
friends about this page.