Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Here's a fun
cookie ice cream cake recipe!
- 1 (18 ounce) package of small chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup margarine that has been melted
- 1 cup hot fudge topping
- 2 quarts of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 12 cherries
1. Crush about 20 of the chocolate chip cookies into crumbs. (Your kids will
love to help you do this)!
2. Mix those crumbs with the melted margarine and press the mixture into the
bottom of a 9-inch pie plate or pan.
3. Place the other cookies around the edge of pan.
4. Spread most of the hot fudge topping over crust. (Save about 1/4 cup of
the fudge topping). Put the crust in the freezer for 15 minutes.
5. Let 1 quart of the vanilla ice cream sit on the countertop so it can
6. After the crust has been freezing for 15 minutes, take it out and put the
softened ice cream over the fudge layer.
7. Put the mixture back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
8. Put the remaining ice cream (one scoop at a time) onto the frozen ice
9. Put in the freezer overnight or at least for four hours.
10. Top it off with the left over fudge, the cherries, the whipped cream, and
Your family and guests will love this!
Return from chocolate chip cookie ice cream cake recipe to the recipes page
Go to home page
We encourage you to share this with a friend!